border?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

And... Yes we are going back to Cali (at least Dave is for now).

Okay, so drama aside. Dave took the job. We are really excited for him. It is a big move forward in our family life. He won't need to travel anymore, we think, maybe just to visit us until our house sells. He has to go to Arizona next week with his boss. So I am not sure if he will be bring his usual Ice cream to the the Jordan's home.
Jason and Melissa we are going to schedule one of Dave's four weeks of vacation to go to Arizona and camp with you (even if it is in your back yard). You have been so great to let Dave hang out with you while he has had to travel in Phoenix. He will miss your funny ice cream nights!!
Then he will be home for the weekend, and then off to California. He reports to his new post on November 10Th. ( I don't think anyone from his company, aside from the HR people and his boss know yet, if they look at our blog the cat is out of the bag) oops. Anyway, I hope he can come home for Stevie's birthday. He bought a great gift for Steven. I want him to see his face when he opens it. Then We will have Thanksgiving with my family. (They better come!!!) Then hopefully we will be packing at Christmas because someone wants my house for The New Year!! If you have not owned a house in the last two or three? years the government will give you a tax credit if you buy a house, before the end of the year!! $7500 tax credit. Pass it on to all the renters you know. I am willing to have visitation with my hubby until about February. If our house has not sold by February, then we will have to rethink our living arrangement and put our family back together in Cali somehow.
Why not move back to our Manteca house you ask? Our renters have been so good, and we like having the rental,and Dave calls it the "hood" over there by our house. So, we have been having Kevin Wentworth check out foreclosure seen for us. If we can get our 20% out of this house, then maybe can buy a foreclosure in Manteca or Ripon. So I am excited to come home, but I need to keep a grip on reality, that my house may sell fast or not. It is only 30 minutes to downtown Salt Lake, and the best house in Stansbury (if you ask me). We wish we could take it and our fun neighbors with us. Oh that is sad so I won't go there. I am purging lots of things everyone would be so proud!! The DI will be getting some good packages in the next week or so. Back to Fog and Sun. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Jordanian6 said...

We will miss the ice cream man coming to visit us on his monthly trips and sitting around the computer watching funny YouTube pranks!Oh, and the Nacho lines! Let us know when you are wanting to come!!!