border?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
How Fast Can You Clean Your House?
This is my new past time. Well not really, but when the realtor calls and says someone (mind you it is just one person for a few minutes) is going to come and look at my house. Well this throws me into the the Miss Hannigan mode. As I am yelling at my children that they can't sweep the floor perfectly. And not being the nice mother I wish I was all the time. Anyway to get my entire 3100 square foot 11 room house totally clean it takes me 2.25 hours(with help from my kids). I wish that it was just clean all the time, but it is not possible with laundry, that I am struggling to get done as it is...put away that is the hard part. Anyway. I hope that we will hear something. A house just like ours without the upgrades, is now selling for %250,000 that is $34,000 less than I am asking with my realtor. I guess the basement is not as finished as ours (and I am sure not as nicely done) Dave is great at fixing things, I wish he would build me a house. He would do a great job. Can't wait to get some closure and get to Cali.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...and this too, shall pass
*grin*
Love you!!!
Post a Comment