Well I have fourteen days to get my kids unpacked and in their own beds. In fourteen days no more sleeping on the floor, sleeping on the couch, or on the new comfy carpet. Because in fourteen days my little people will be headed to the institution of learning down the street. We have to decide if we will take home lunch or school lunch. What time is do we need to wake up. Are we walking to school or driving. What kind of supplies do we need. My kids will be gone all day, all of them. I am not so sure how Kyle is going to take 6 hours of school. What am I going to do with all that time...Cry.
So the first day of our last fourteen days of vacation will be spent weeding my horrendous backyard. This is a punishment for not being nice to each other and for being naughty at our friends parents house. It should be interesting to see how much of a morning task master I can be.
Robert and Steven start "real" football practice tomorrow afternoon. It will be hot and they will be running. Good Luck to them!! But we need to do something before we go back to school, so we have to decide if it is the beach, Yosemite, Calaveras Big Trees, or a trip to the DI in Sacramento. (I have quite a few things to donate). We could stop at the waterslide if I was not afraid of heights and felt Kyle could go on his own, so that is a no go. Out door nature hikes are what it is all about.
So really I have fourteen days to let my kids know that I really am a nice mom, and that I love them. And will be super sad not to be going back to school with them, I think I have to check into the office just to be able to go on the school grounds, if I remember right. Good Luck to all of us, we need a big boost before the big event.
2 comments:
Good luck to the kids as they are starting school. I know they will be nervous but they can do it! And mommy needs to not feel bad if she bawls her eyes out that first day (or first week) of school. I know I will shed a tear or two myself and I am just a grassy field away.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment