border?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Pajama Day
Today is Veterans Day. We really should be getting out and honoring the fallen soldier's and those who served our great country. But it is 11:35AM and the kids and I are still in our pajama's waiting for Dave to come home for lunch. I am hoping that Lizzy will help get some order in the finally finished bedroom upstairs. Robert and Kyle's toys are every where. Maybe we can get them packed away in our pajamas. We are also thinking of having another garage sale. Because we have not used a large portion of things in the garage, in the almost five months we have been back. We probably won't need some of those things out there. Steven's birthday is in a week, what should we get him. The same thing we always do. Fancy basketball shoes. His dad loves that. We might need a house sitter while we are gone to Utah, any takers? Well, those are the late morning ramblings on a pajama day. I hope the reader's and I can say thanks to their loved ones and stranger's that have made it possible for me to be home in my pajama's with my four awesome kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment