border?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Minute Shopping


So we finally started shopping for gifts at the beginning of the month. That is last minute shopping for us. But then today, David decides to change his mind about something we bought. So he went back to the store...what will he come home with?? Santa only knows.
Rumor control...One of Dave's friends said that people are starting to ask or tell that we are moving back to Utah... The answer to those questions should be posed to CBC Steel Buildings. We are so conflicted with the question of whether we made a mistake in returning to California. But All I can say is that we are growing in the mean time. We love our friends and family in Utah and California, can you combine both places? As for the moment our home is in Cali and will be until at the least June. We have renters in our house that we will honor our contract with, even IF (big IF) CBC says Dave can work in Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado. Hopefully we will have some more notice and we can put the inquiring minds to rest.

Love and Merry Christmas to you all, the readers of the Blog.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Sam, I heard the rumor myself. I didn't believe it. I am glad you set the record straight. We would love to have you back but you have to do what is best for you and your family. They are what matter most!