border?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't hold your breath...

Well let's see maybe we are a little hesitant. Dave's company will only fly him home once a month after he takes the job??? Well, I am not sure about this as it is Steven's birthday, Kyle has a dentist appointment I can't take him to, Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Do you think someone will buy my house before Christmas?? What about all the kids basketball games, ugh!! It sounds so good once we all get to California. But leaving Utah seems like it won't be easy.

2 comments:

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

If it is the Lords will then it will all work out...It is hard to pray for your move cause we don't want you to go! LOL! You guys really are great friends and will be missed!

Celeste said...

YEA!!!!! You are coming back to us!!!! I can't even imagine trying to move or trying to keep my house clean to sell around the holidays!
WHen does Dave start here? Good luck and let me know what I can do to help.