The wind is howling out my bedroom window, and I hate to be alone when that rattle of the windows goes on all night. So I would rather run up my electric bill by keeping the light on and this computer. But as I have been sitting here thinking about the garbage that is being blown around my circle, and listening to my play list on the blog (because I am to cheep to buy music, so I just listen to my imported play list all the time). I thought I have got to think of some good things that have been happening while our house is still not selling and the housing market is still headed south, with not much more for us to lose as far as the money we have put into this home.
So good things...I have four of the most amazing kids. Steven has turned into quite a responsible young man. Who is funny and interesting. I love to talk to him about what his friends are up to, and the things I think he wishes he was up to (some sixth grade boys and girls are "going out" but not Stevie)!!
Lizzy my practical and ever so insistent daughter. I cannot get over how that girl likes to clean. Yet she doesn't care if she wears the same shirt, or socks, days in a row. I love her, she loves and misses her daddy, it makes me happy to know that they are worried for his safety and that he will return soon and safe.
Robert, are eight year olds all emotional? I have tried to remember what Steven was like and if the crying on Roberts part is normal or abnormal for him. He was suppose to give a talk in church on Sunday. he had it but would not go up to give it. He then just before Sacrament told his den leader that he hated scouts and was never going again. I don't know what that was all about, but he will be a little shocked on Wednesday night when off he goes to Bro. Judds for scouts.
Kyle. I have never seen such a profound actor in my life. The faces this kid makes. He makes the best old man face, with a cane walk and everything. It makes me laugh. He just has to make a funny face and I will do whatever he wants. Oh I have to say what an amazing artist he is too. I am not sure if I can scan one of his many drawings into my computer but this guy can draw such detail. He tries to draw in three dimension.. a room with walls and stairs, it is very interesting how close he gets to the real thing in his picture, in his own way.
Other things to be happy about. They still like me at the Elementary school. I have at least one subbing job a week for the next three weeks. And I am going to help with the first annual Walk-Jog-a-thon, I hope it will be a big success. There are only 14 weeks of school left. My vacation to Lake Tahoe is paid for, and we will be seeing the beach with celebrity golf maniacs(Steven will Love this). I love going to the temple here. And I am excited for the dedication of the Draper Temple. Steven already signed us up to get recommends, he was absolute that he was going to go. Dave will be home in 9 days.
There are things to be happy about, you can leave a thought or two of something you are happy about and that will make me happy too.
Okay, I really need to go to bed. So howling wind, or not, I must go and sleep.
So, I think the grass is not greener on the other side, but at least the sun is shining over there too!!
3 comments:
Speaking of happy... I Just tagged you on my blog! Check it out!
I am glad you are looking at the positive!
Don't think about Jason & Melissa & Molly! :) LOL!
Sweet post..I love your kiddos. They are a direct result of their sweet momma! Hang in there my friend.
free playlists make me happy too.
a good raindtorm with all the thunder and lightning too,
little sisters that are only a mountain away (we wont think about the fact that i never have a car to go see her and her life is to hectic to see me)
adorable nephews and an amazing niece and goofy bald brother in law.
i love you!
Post a Comment