
The hardest things in life are heart wrenching. I have survived some of the hardest things in life. But what my nephew and his wife, my sister, and her husband have been called upon to endure is above hard. My Little sweet niece Emily Ann Searcy was in an drowning accident, a week ago today. At this time last week Dave and I were at Primary children's hospital with my family. Hoping that by all miracles that our little Princess girl would be able to overcome being in the water. But God had other plans. So today our family said, "wait for us to finish our work and we will see you soon".
This is incredibly hard. To see our Princess so full of life a little over a week ago,and missing her so incredibly that it feels like you chest could be crushed from pain of wanting. If I feel like this can you imagine my sister and her husband, and her daughter in law and son. Not to mention the big sister of Emily.
I hope that as we go on that what ever the reason for her early departure from this life may be revealed to us. All I can say is how much I love my family and this little girl. She made me want to smile and I have wonderful memories of her. Please God, Help us feel better and at least be able to move forward.
2 comments:
My heart has been aching for you and your family. I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child. She was a beautiful girl. She has a mission to fulfill in heaven and will be watching over her family!! I know that!!!!
Sam & Family,
I am in tears just reading this. She is such a beautiful little girl!! I cant imagine the pain you and your family are going through. I will be praying for your sweet family to be comforted in this difficult time. I can't even imagine, and makes me hold my babies tight knowing that we never know what could happen. Thank goodness for the Plan of Salvation and eternal families.
Love you!!
xox
Melanie
Post a Comment